- When witnessing a miracle, cut steel bars in just one minute!
- The cutting speed is fast, and the cut is flat. The blade is durable, neat, and not easy to break.
- Fast, Precise Cuts
- The diamond cutting blade is high-temperature resistant for reduced vibration and straighter, faster cuts. It is sharp and does not collapse, one piece is multi-purpose, the slit is small, and it is resistant to cutting and wear.
- Grinding Low Noise & Less Dust
- 1.6mm ultra-thin saw blade does not damage the surface of the object, the grinding force is uniform, and the smoothness is good. With low grinding noise and less dust, minimal debris, and a top-notch cut!
- High-quality Material
- The base body is made of high manganese steel, which is not deformed or broken during use and is safer. Long service life, durable and high sharpness.
- Scope Of Application
- Suitable for high hardness gray cast iron, vermicular graphite cast iron, stainless steel, cemented carbide, steel bars, etc.
- Matching Model
- A variety of machines can be used, and a variety of models are available; suitable for use with angle grinders, stone cutting machines, and electric circular saws.
|Outer diameter||100 (mm)|
|Inner diameter||20 (mm)|
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
FULL GUARANTEE INCLUDED
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. We will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.
If you have any issues with our products or the delivery, we're happy to offer a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, no questions asked!