- ✅Find yourself constantly playing with your wedding band or other rings? Perhaps its time to grab a Gear Ring to fool around with.
- ✅This intriguing ring features six micro-precision gears scattered around the outside which allow the outer rims to spin independently of the ring itself. Great for watchmakers, engineers, and tinkerers alike.
Some say it's mesmerizing. Others say it's therapeutic. A few bold souls claim it's the best ring ever made.
- ✅The Gear Ring is a fashion accessory, gadget, and toy all in one. You may get addicted. But hey.. a little spinning never hurt anyone.
- ✅Get a Gear Ring in gunmetal or rose gold. Or be a super and collect all. Complex enough to play with, yet simple enough to wear.
- ✅The Gear Ring is made from high-quality copper-gold alloy. It features micro-precision gears that turn when the outer rims are spun.
Available in 2 Styles
✅Main gem in gear: with 6 main gemstones on the gear only.
✅Full of diamonds: In addition to the 6 main gemstones on the gears, the entire band is set with 246 small diamonds.
- Made of copper-gold alloy / titanium-platinum alloy.
14K Gold fill is a pressure-bonded layer of gold that has 100 times more gold than plated jewelry. It is durable, won't chip or flake is tarnish-resistant, and is a great alternative to "karat" gold that is reasonably priced. Looks great and if taken care of should last for many years.
- Gem: Artificial Diamonds.
- Lab-Created: Yes.
The term "lab-created" refers to synthetic gems that have the chemical and physical properties of natural gems but are manufactured in a laboratory instead of naturally formed and mined.
- Width: 9mm.
How do I care for my Gear Ring?
If your Gear Ring needs a cleaning, we recommend soaking it in warm soapy water for at least an hour and wiping it dry with a soft cloth or paper towel. Do not use any harsh abrasives or household chemicals that may damage its natural protective coat. Certain grainy materials (such as sand) may clog the gears, making the ring difficult to spin. Do not try to oil or lubricate the ring. Do not try to dismantle or modify the construction of the ring in any manner as it may make it impossible to repair. Contact us should the need arise. Take caution and do not wear while working with any machinery, equipment, or hazardous substance.
Find your ring size with our international size guide. Our sizes match standard PH/USA/UK/CAN/AUsizes.
If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the next whole size up (one half-size larger).
Most of our products are hand-made and customized. As a result, please allow 3-7 working days for order processing. Below is our shipping details:
- By airplane: 7~14 working days.（Because of the pure handmade, the number is limited, thank you for your understanding!）
Due to increased COVID-19 restrictions, we expect that some orders may take longer than usual. We are working hard to reduce delays across our delivery network and we apologize for any inconvenience you may experience. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping update on your phone or email.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
All returns and exchanges due to change of mind are subjected to a 14-day return. Please refer to our refund policy for more details.